P:604-421-1010 E:info@sterlingrealty.ca

Our Agents' Listings

Back to Listings » Listing Details

107 10277 CITY Parkway in Surrey: Whalley Business for sale (North Surrey) : MLS®# C8040093

107 10277 CITY Parkway Surrey V3T 4C3 : Whalley

Main Photo: 107 10277 CITY Parkway in Surrey: Whalley Business for sale (North Surrey)  : MLS®# C8040093banner
Prop. Type:
MLS® Num:
Bus Major:
Food & Beverage
Bus Minor:
FB - Fast Food
Build. Type:
Commercial Mix
DONAIR HUB is a street level business with a 6 foot hood and self contained ventilation. SURREY CENTRAL SKYTRAIN station and new high volume bus line "Rapid Bus Stop". RENT IS $2039.00 ALL IN per month! $150,000 renovation a year ago to install the 6 foot hood. Landlord is the city of Surrey. Amazing take out location. Massive development towers across the street and in surrounding area. All residential.
Sale Type:
Lease Type:
Lease Term:
Total space avail for lease:
Switch units of measure358 sq. ft.
Property Type:
Business Name:
Major Bus Type:
Food & Beverage
Minor Bus Type:
FB - Fast Food
Concrete Block
Building Type:
Commercial Mix, Street-Level Storefront
Total Floor Area:
Switch units of measure358 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
$0 / -
Env Assmt Phase:
Lse Op Costs SF:
Listed by Royal LePage Sterling Realty
Data was last updated September 20, 2021 at 11:05 AM (UTC)

Have Questions? Contact me at: 604-421-1010

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.